Sunday 6 May 2012

Hello Everyone





Welcome to my brand new lifestyle blog. You may know me as your favourite celebrity news columnist with my other blog http://celebrityjames.blogspot.com , but i've decided to go down a new path, along with continuing to grow the 'Celebria' brand, and this has brought me to my Brand New, fresh and sexy lifestyle blog.


Aptly named 'Celeb Lifestyle', people on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ often ask me; 'how can I live the life of my favourite celebrity?' -maybe because I write about them everyday. I've made it my new job to show YOU, my wonderful loyal readers, exactly how to do that, without needing a massive budget. All I ask is that you have an Amazon account! Thats all you really need- Amazon is without a doubt the best place to buy, cheap and posts all over the world!


I'll be doing reviews, websites, music, fashion, art and dining, all in one very special place! Not only that, but occasionally i'll throw in a few of my favourite ways to make extra cash (no hard work needed!)


So save me to your faves, and keep coming back for more!


I'm so excited to begin my new journey with you all!


See you on the Celeb side! 


James


x

No comments:

Post a Comment